By purchasing goods from www.spares4mowers.co.uk you enter a legally binding agreement with us on the following terms. You should read and understand these terms because they affect your rights and liabilities. These terms describe the basis for purchase by you and sale by us of the products described on this web site.
1. Definitions and interpretation
In these terms the following words have the following meanings. Contract the contract for the sale and purchase of the Goods; Goods the range of garden products (including any installment of the goods or any parts for them) which are available for purchase from our web site in accordance with the terms; the Web Site our presence on the world wide web, currently accessible via the address www.spares4mowersco.uk
2. Basis of the sale
1. An agreement for us to sell you Goods is made on these terms when we accept an order made by you via our Web Site. The description of the Goods, the price, VAT, insurance and delivery costs are set out on the bottom of every product page. We will confirm acceptance of your order on-screen and via email.
2. We aim to give you a clear idea of the nature of the products we sell. We may in our sole discretion from time to time vary the nature of the Goods from that advertised without notice to you, so long as these variations are not material alterations.
3. We do our best to keep our website current and accurate. Typographical
errors are subject to correction. We reserve the right to correct or cancel
(at the customer’s choice) any orders based upon incorrect or erroneous
All electrical spares are supplied subject to being fitted by a qualified electrical fitter. We except no liability for any damage or injury caused by the improper use or fitting of parts. Electric motors carry no warranty unless fitted by an authorize service centre.
3. Details of the order
1. The quantity and description of the Goods will be those set out in your order (if accepted by us).
2. Orders are accepted at our sole discretion but are normally accepted if the Goods are available, the order reflects current pricing, you are based in the Delivery Area and your credit card is authorised for the transaction.
3. WE CANNOT ACCEPT ORDERS FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED KINGDOM via our website without first contacting us for delivery charge. The Goods which can be ordered via our Web Site are only available for sale to you if you are based in our Delivery Area.
4. Price of the Goods
1. If the price of the Goods increases between the date we accept your order and the delivery date, we will let you know and ask you to confirm by e-mail that the new price is acceptable. If it is not acceptable then you will of course have the option to cancel the order.
2. Our charges for transport, packaging and insurance are detailed on the bottom of every product page, and will be included in the total price for the Goods.
5. Payment terms
1. We will charge your credit card for payment. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the right payment details.
2. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the Goods from your account the order will be cancelled if we are unable to contact you
3. We will take all reasonable care to keep all information connected with your order secure but we cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorized access to any data, including credit and account details you provide when accessing or ordering from this Web Site, unless this is solely due to our negligence.
1. We will deliver the Goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the Goods once they have been delivered.
2. We will aim to deliver the Goods within 5 working days but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period.
7. Risk and ownership
1. Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you.
2. You will only own the Goods once they have been successfully delivered and when we have received cleared payment in full. Goods supplied are not for resale.
8. Returns/Options to cancel
1. Returns. Please click here to read our Returns Policy.
2. Cancellations. A charge of 5% of the order may be made at our discretion for cancellation of an order
1. We aim to provide high quality products to our customers. Accordingly, we warrant that where the Goods are products, they will meet their specification and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery.
2. The availability, price and colour of products we sell to you may vary according to seasonal and market terms. We will endeavour to confirm these details when we confirm your order or prior to delivery. If there have been any material variations, you will have the option of cancelling your order.
1. All parts are supplied for fitting by qualified personnel.
2. If you have a valid claim in respect of any of Goods which is based on any defect in their quality or condition or their failure to meet specification in accordance with the Contract, and you have returned the Goods within a reasonable time, you will be entitled to choose either a refund of the price of the Goods or replacement Goods free of charge.
3. We shall not be liable to you in connection with any contract, in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise for any loss of profit, anticipated savings or data that your business may suffer. We shall, however, be liable for losses that you suffer as a result of our breach of contract and that could have been contemplated by both you and us at the time the contract is concluded.
4. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
5. We will continually improve our services, so changes to them may be made at any time. We will use reasonable commercial endeavours to keep the Web Site up to date but the information and specifications given are for your information only and are subject to change without notice. Pictures on the Web Site are generally accurate but variations in colour, shape and size must be expected.
6. The content of the Web Site is directed solely at those who access the site from addresses within the Delivery Area.
7. We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which this Web Site has links.
11. Matters out of our control
1 We will not be liable to you or in breach of the Contract for delay or failure to perform due to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
1. All of the written, photographic, design and audio content of the Web Site together with the selection and arrangement of it and all software compilations are our copyrighted property or that of the people who have granted to us the right to use it and is protected as such. All rights reserved.
2. None of this material may be used without our written permission. You may download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
3. All names, logos, slogans, or other phrases may be a trade mark of ours or another person or corporation. Any unauthorised use of a trade mark is unlawful.
1. We reserve the right to make changes to this Web Site and these terms at any time.
1. If you wish to complain about any aspect of our service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Emails to you will be to the address you specify to us. It is important that you give us an accurate and valid e-mail address and tell us of any changes to it.
2. If either we or you fail to enforce a right under these terms, that failure will not stop us or you from enforcing the other rights, or the same type of right on a later occasion.
3. To the extent that any provision of these terms is found by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that provision will be deemed not to be a part of these terms, it will not affect the enforceability of the remainder of these terms nor will it affect the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
4. The headings in these terms are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
17. Governing law and jurisdiction
1. These terms will be governed by English law and any disputes will be resolved exclusively by the English Courts.